Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Thursday, May 10, 2007 @ 8:18 AM





Hello wello marshmellow! I'm here to blog! TODAY WAS SPLENDID INDEED :) YEP! So yeah,today woke up at 8am and i thought it was 10am alr! anyway whew to that,cause i was suppose to meet joan and etc at sch at 10! anyway so i went online to msn and yada yada until i was late! :( anw skipskipskip.! We met ms tay(yes ms tay!!!) at j8! and passed her honourable gifts! tsk! yeah she's real nice to follow us out around j8 and crapping haahha,and we ate and stuff and went to take neoprints! there were much more but yeah,i only uploaded afew :D anyway so yar,ms tay feels lousy at neoprint hahahah okay its okay :B anyway den later on me joan eileen and marie went arcade!!!!!!! WE WENT CRAZY PLAYING THAT DAMN CRAZY GAME HAHA Me and eileen were screaming inside ahahha cause it was damn thrilling i swear and it was friggin hilarious! and joan and marie won laa(pro la pro la) hahahaha. okay yep it was fun but soon it was 4 and me and leen hadta go catch the movie : SPIDER MAN3! IT WAS AWESOME! however, i appeared,stupidly,to be crying so damn hard i cldn't breathe normally!!!!! hahaha and leen caitlin and leeyee were like laughing at me! omg,my eyes were all red when we were done with the movie.ANYWAY IT WAS AWESOME I SWEAR :) and yeah everyone headed home at 7.30! :/ and finally for once, i took a bus home earlier than eileen :D yeeepeee.Ohyes they're done with their papers ! teeheee... anw,more pictures up in awhile while me and my friends are done with transfer :D ICE SKATING! I CAN'T WAIT ! :)
|